Sunday, August 5, 2012

Images to Accompany Half-Virtual Baby Shower

I am hosting a baby shower for immediate family only.  Since 3 (+ spouse) out of 5 siblings live in faraway areas of the country, we are sharing the party through Google Hangouts.  I'm uploading various images to help enhance the experience of the "virtual" participants.




Oragami Bugs in Jars
Butterfly Mobile
Wicked Chocolate Cupcake with Neoclassic Icing and Bunny




The story goes that my mother went to the hospital to have me, but they sent her back home because she lived nearby and was only 4 centimeters dilated.  She went home and drank a bottle of apricot juice.  When she went back to the hospital, she was ready to give birth.  The nurse caught me before the doctor or my father were present.



No comments:

Post a Comment