Monday, July 30, 2012

Chocolate Layer Cake with Chocolate Caramel Ganache

I made a 6" chocolate layer cake with a chocolate caramel ganache form my birthday.
I do love silver dragées.
I've been watching Women's Olympic Gymnastics on the computer.  I gave up trying to watch it on televistion.  They edit too much, splice different parts together, and keep switching between different sports.
Last night, I watched the conclusion of this year's American Ninja Warrior.  I was surprised that Brent Steffensen was the only person out of 24 who made it through Stage 1 to make it through Stage 2.  I miss watching Levi Meeuwenberg on Ninja Warrior.  He has such a great last name for someone who can fall and jump like a cat, actually much better than Orlan, an actual cat.  Orlan does a great bunny hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment